Join us for this virtual Town Hall event on Monday, October 12th @7:30 PM!
The History of Housing Segregation Today: How the Legacy of Redlining Impacts Seattle’s Housing Crisis
Learn more and register here
As part of Housing Development Consortium‘s Affordable Housing week, we will be co-hosting this timely event with West Coast Poverty Center, Pacifica Law Group, and Whatcom Housing Alliance.
Our full panel will include:
- Richard Rothstein, Author of “The Color of Law”
- Colleen Echohawk, Executive Director, Chief Seattle Club
- Teresa Mosqueda, Seattle City Councilmember
- Claudia Balducci, Chair of the King County Council.
- Michael Brown, Chief Architect, Civic Commons @ Seattle Foundation
Don’t miss this essential and important conversation about how the history of neighborhood segregation impacts Seattle today!
Richard Rothstein Town Hall: Join Us on October 12th at 7:30 PM