SEATTLE FOR EVERYONE IS A COALITION WORKING TOGETHER TO BUILD AN EQUITABLE AND PROSPEROUS FUTURE FOR SEATTLE AS THE CITY GROWS.
We are affordable housing developers and advocates, for-profit developers and businesses, labor and social justice advocates, environmentalists, urbanists, and neighbors, united to produce and preserve the affordable and market-rate housing our city needs.
We believe that Seattle’s Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda (HALA) is a forward-thinking and comprehensive package of policy tools that expands housing choices and opportunities for people of all incomes and plans for growth in a way that improves everybody’s quality of life. Taken together, HALA policies could create 50,000 new homes, with 20,000 income-qualified affordable homes, over the next decade.
Seattle for Everyone harnesses our unprecedented coalition’s breadth of expertise to drive HALA policies to successful implementation, so the people of Seattle can live affordably near jobs, transit, and services, so everybody who calls Seattle home can enjoy the city’s rich culture and vibrant, diverse communities, and so we all share in the benefits of our city’s growth.
Help us build a Seattle that works for everyone! Sign up to get information about events, actions, and opportunities to show your support for housing affordability and livability in Seattle.
Seattle for Everyone Steering Committee
- Jack McCullough, McCullough Hill Leary
- Marty Kooistra, Housing Development Consortium Seattle-King County
- Patience Malaba, Housing Development Consortium Seattle-King County
- Faith Pettis, Pacifica Law Group
- Ryan Bayne, Ceis Bayne East Strategic
- Ethan P. Goodman, Tech 4 Housing
- Charlie Lapham, MLK Labor
- Nicole Grant, MLK Labor
- Scott Matthews, Vulcan Inc.
- Barb Wilson, Vulcan Inc.
- Jon Scholes, Downtown Seattle Association
- Chelsea Nelson, Downtown Seattle Association
- Markham McIntyre, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Mackenzie Chase, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Bryce Yadon, Futurewise
- Paul Lambros, Plymouth Housing
*Seattle for Everyone’s work is made possible by a mix of in-kind and direct contributions by our coalition members and allies.